Change of a power supply system at gout is necessary for preservation of health and a standard of living. Today we will talk about what products can be used and what it is impossible.
- 1 Gout treatment by a diet
- 2 Gout and diet: that is useful and that it is impossible
- 3 Food at gout and the raised uric acid
- 4 Diet at gout: menu
- 5 Diet at gout the table of products and the contents of purin in them
- 6 Diet 6 at gout
- 7 Diet at an exacerbation of gout
- 8 Diet at gout standing
- 9 Diet at gout for the man
- 10 Video: A diet at menu gout recipes
Gout treatment by a diet
Treatment by a diet is connected with specifics of a disease, after all gout is characterized by deposits of crystals of uric acid in various fabrics of an organism, usually in joints. It is shown in the form of arthritises and gouty knots, all joints of an organism suffer, excess of salts leads to their fastest destruction.
Besides joints also raised loading is the share and of kidneys which or don't cope with a large amount of the arriving uric acid, or even at its small receipt don't cope with its conclusion from an organism.
One of the reasons of development of gout doctors call overconsumption of the products containing the purinovy bases. Purina it connections which are present, both at a human body, and at food, at destruction of purin is formed uric acid. In large numbers acid can become dangerous and lead to adjournment of crystals in joints. Fortunately, it is an illness not widespread for today, on the mute only 3 persons from 1000 have this disease. To it men are subject to a thicket, for women the risk is high only in the period of a menopause.
Restriction of consumption of products with high content the purinovykh of the bases is part of treatment of gout.
Gout and diet: that is useful and that it is impossible
Each serious disease assumes existence of an individual ban on a number of products. A diet at gout not the exception, is important to eat not simply properly, and completely to reconsider the diet, having excluded products hazardous to health. Namely:
- red meat (in particular offal, liver, language, etc.), meat broths
- coffee, cocoa, tea
- lentil, chick-pea, beans, haricot
- alcoholic beverages
- mayonnaise and ketchups
- salty cheeses
- smoked products and sausages
- celery, spinach, sorrel
The list of a ban quite impressive and various, first of all all is excluded salty and fat.
Among the products allowed for the use:
- vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, beet, pumpkin, potatoes)
- fruit (oranges, lemons, apples, pears, peaches, grapes)
- dairy and ksilo-dairy products
- dried fruits
- meat in small amounts in a boiled look
Food at gout and the raised uric acid
Making the menu, the person suffering from gout has to adhere to a number of simple rules:
- Food has to be various and full
- Strictly respect limit rates by quantity of meat products (boiled meat not more often than 3 times a week)
- It is necessary to eat 5-6 times a day in the small portions at regular intervals
- Don't forget about plentiful drink, not less than 5-6 glasses a day
- Don't starve, the lack of food causes increase of the content of uric acid
Diet at gout: menu
To change a diet not easy for any person, but this step will allow to keep health and to slow down process of destruction of joints. Treatment of gout takes place medicamentally, but efficiency of any measures will be equal to zero without healthy nutrition.
For example, the menu for a week can be made in the following look:
- Morning – salad from fresh vegetables (tomatoes and cucumbers), a toast from rye bread
- 1 having a snack — cottage cheese casserole
- Lunch – potatoes boiled, stewed cabbage
- 2 having a snack – cheese sandwich and a glass of kefir
- Dinner – porridge with cookies or gingerbreads
- Morning – salad from fresh fruit (apples and oranges), yogurt and honey
- 1 having a snack – a glass of milk
- Lunch – vegetables greens cream soup
- 2 having a snack – potatoes cutlets
- Dinner – boiled egg, a cucumber and cottage cheese
- Morning – pancakes with cottage cheese and honey
- 1 having a snack – beet salad
- Lunch – vegetables and pearl barley soup, salad from sea to a sta cap
- 2 having a snack – tea and a zephyr or gingerbread
- Dinner – yogurt smuz with avocado and banana
- Morning – buckwheat cereal
- 1 having a snack – kefir with bran
- Lunch – a small slice of boiled meat, eggplant caviar
- 2 having a snack – cottage cheese cheese sandwich
- Dinner – wheat porridge
- Morning – salad from fresh tomatoes and greens with cottage cheese cheese
- 1 having a snack – apple and a pear
- Lunch – vegetable salad and porridge with rice
- 2 having a snack – boiled egg and cookies
- Dinner – stewed vegetables
- Morning – vermicelli and tea
- 1 having a snack – couple of bananas
- Lunch – a stewed cauliflower and vegetable marrows
- 2 having a snack – kissel with cookies
- Dinner – fresh vegetables and the baked apple with honey
- Morning – fresh cottage cheese and toasts
- 1 having a snack – cookies and compote
- Lunch – vegetable chicken meatballs soup
- 2 having a snack – yogurt
- Dinner – millet cereal and gingerbread
To reconstruct the mode it will be difficult, but it is necessary to have the correct spirit and understanding, why you do it. Not a temporary measure, but a new way of life which will allow you to forget about pain and to live it more long. In some months you will feel changes, excess weight will leave, pressure is normalized, there will pass the fatigue and sleeplessness. And you won't want to be restored in to antecedents any more.
Diet at gout the table of products and the contents of purin in them
Essentially important at creation of the new list of products to estimate the maintenance of purin at them. This element on the one hand is necessary, at destruction it acts as an antioxidant, keeping blood vessels from destruction, but in large numbers at gout can be very dangerous.
- Liver – 300 mg of purin on 100 g of a product
- Peas — 100 mg of purin on 100 g of a product
- Rice – 10 mg of purin on 100 g of a product
- Sardines – 120 mg of purin on 100 g of a product
- Carp — 135 mg of purin on 100 g of a product
- Cheese of Gouda — 8 mg of purin on 100 g of a product
- Ground coffee – 1213 mg of purin on 100 g of a product
- Beef liver – 229 mg of purin on 100 g of a product
- Caviar of a herring of-188 mg of purin on 100 g of a product
- White chocolate — 64 mg of purin on 100 g of a product
Diet 6 at gout
The sixth diet is recommended not only at treatment of gout, but also at an urolithic illness. In total contains in a day portion:
- fats – 80-90 g.
- carbohydrates – 450-500 g.
- proteins – 70-80 g.
Totally the person has to use 2 500 - 2700 kcal and drink 2-2,5 liters of liquid.
For example, some recipes of the dishes allowed for the use:
- cottage cheese casserole: mix 75 grams of the wiped cottage cheese, 50 ml of milk, 2 egg yolks, 15 grams of sour cream and 2 spoons of sugar, the received weight lay out on a baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 °C.
- baked apples with an omelet: clean two apples and cut with small slices, add to them 2 egg whites and 50 ml of milk and extinguish on a frying pan of 5-10 minutes.
- hash browns: clean two potatoes and rub on a large grater, wring out excess juice, add a flour spoon, a yolk and the beaten egg white, carefully mix. Fry on a hot frying pan with the warmed oil some minutes from each party.
Diet at an exacerbation of gout
At an exacerbation of gout the affected joint swells up a little and reddens, at the patient temperature up to 40 °C increases. It is necessary to address urgently to the doctor and to lay down in a hospital for passing of inspection, knocking over of pain and prevention of complications. It is important to observe all recommendations of the doctor. The food offered in a hospital, we will be very poor not to provoke excess stresses for an organism.
The first days of an aggravation offer the patient only bezmolochny porridges, fruit and vegetables. The next 1,5 - 2 weeks the use of tomatoes, a cauliflower, garden radish and honey besides the usual list of the forbidden products is limited. It is also necessary to increase the volume of the consumed liquid to 3 liters a day.
Diet at gout standing
Gout standing one of the most widespread types of a disease. The food allowance has to include a large number of vegetables and fruit, and also fermented milk products, in small amounts oil and dried fruits. Boiled meat has to be in a diet, but 3 times a week aren't more often, thus meat broth can't be used categorically. Sweets, such as fruit jelly and a fruit candy are resolved.
Despite modesty of a diet, it is also recommended to arrange also fasting days of times in 7 days. The rule of such days very simple — it is necessary to feed only on one product, of 1 kg if it is cottage cheese – that 0,5 kg, liquid is used in the usual mode. You can diversify the menu with dogrose broth, compote, a fruit drink or kissel.
Diet at gout for the man
Much more women are subject to gout of the man, perhaps irrepressible appetite male sometimes or addiction to alcoholic beverages is guilty of everything. Anyway, irrespective of a sex of the patient of the recommendation about food remain identical to all – reduction of consumption of the products containing purina. Usually these connections contain in proteinaceous food, in meat, in beans.
Therefore any diet begins with revision of the list of products and change of habits of food. To men, of course, to refuse meat much more difficult, but this disease doesn't leave a choice.
Gout belongs to the class of incurable diseases, but today doctors learn to reduce process of this disease. Having listened to a doctor's advice, you will be able to lead full-fledged life and to enjoy each its moment, after all the pleasure consists not only in food!