Cottage cheese rich with calcium, vitamins and microcells is very useful to healthy, good nutrition to children and adults. It is recommended to include this fermented milk product in the daily menu. However not all can do, eat it in pure form, especially difficult happens to feed with useful cottage cheese of the child.
In this case, I recommend to you, to prepare the most tasty dietary baked pudding with cottage cheese without flour and a semolina. This gentle, air dessert reminding a souffle will leave nobody indifferent and will be to the taste to all, and children will ask additives.
Dietary zap an ekanka without flour and a semolina
1. Properly we will knead cottage cheese a fork and we will add to it yolks, sour cream, sugar, starch and a little bit vanillin — properly we mix everything and we shake up.
2. In separate ware we will beat whites.
3. We add whipped whites to the prepared curds and we mix.
4. Now it is possible to add a little raisin or other dried fruits at will.
5. We will lay a form parchment paper, we will well grease with creamy masliyets and we will lay out in it weight for baked pudding.
6. We will warm an oven and we will put in it a form. We bake baked pudding at 180 degrees within 35 minutes. Then it is necessary to switch off an oven and at once it isn't necessary to get our product that the dessert didn't settle, let will a little stand and will cool down.
We give a ready cottage cheese dessert with honey or jam.
Gentle cottage cheese casserole
This tasty dietary baked pudding with cottage cheese without flour and a semolina, reminds a gentle dairy souffle and simply melts in the mouth.
Milk it is necessary to pour a little bit, differently curds will turn out too liquid.
1. We will separate the yolks from the whites. Properly we knead cottage cheese a fork.
2. We add milk, yolks, vanillin, spices, sugar to cottage cheese — we shake up everything by means of the submersible blender. At us it has to turn out dense, as sour cream, curds.
3. Separately we beat whites to peaks and we connect them to curds. Then everything is accurately mixed by a nimbus or a usual spoon.
4. We grease a mold with butter and we will lay out in it our curds.
5. We will warm an oven, we will put in it a form. We bake 35 minutes, at a temperature of 170 degrees. Then we will switch off an oven, and we allow baked pudding to cool down completely.
We cut cottage cheese casserole on portion slices and we decorate with berries, whether it is possible to water with jam glaze.
Children's cottage cheese casserole
When your favourite kid refuses to eat cottage cheese in pure form, it is necessary to look for options how to prepare a tasty and useful dish with cottage cheese which answers all yours of idea of healthy food and it will be pleasant to the child.
I want to share such recipe with you now: it is very tasty — dietary cottage cheese casserole without flour and a semolina. Gentle, simply air cottage cheese dessert which with pleasure is eaten by all children, even what don't love cottage cheese turns out.
- Cottage cheese — 450 grams;
- Quail eggs — we take 10 or 12 pieces;
- — we take sugar a little bit, also we will take banana or apple, it is a little raisin and vanillin on a knife tip, for a smell.
We use quail eggs as they at them it is much better vitaminno — a mineral complex, than at eggs. Doctors I recommend to enter into a children's diet of egg of a quail as they are more useful to an organism and much less often cause allergic reactions.
In baked pudding it is possible to use any fruit, except a kiwi as with cottage cheese and sour-milk production it gives strong bitterness.
Everything becomes very simply and as fast as possible as mummies have not a lot of free time. Therefore, we appreciate time and we shake up nothing. Proverenno: baked pudding turns out fine and very tasty.
1. In a deep pan we spread cottage cheese and simply we mash it a fork.
2. We will add quail eggs to cottage cheese, a little bit vanillin, we will cut banana or an apple, it is possible to add raisin. Everything is well mixed. With a stuffing it is possible to experiment, adding different fruit, a kiwi stern.
3. We will lay out the turned-out disturbing weight in the form greased with butter. It is convenient to take a silicone mold that needs to dim, be not to greased it.
4. We warm an oven, we will put in it a form and we bake half an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees. Then we will get baked pudding from an oven and we allow it to cool down completely.
We cut cottage cheese casserole on slices and we give about jam, syrup or fresh berries.
Dietary baked pudding with cottage cheese without flour and a semolina, a useful dish for healthy food for children and adults. This easy cottage cheese dessert perfectly will approach for breakfast, a mid-morning snack or an easy dinner and will please you with the gentle taste.
Please estimate article. 10.0/10 (on the basis of 4 voices)