The liver carries out about 500 functions in our organism, first of all, distinguishes poisons, toxins, disintegration products, promotes their splitting and safe removal. It has ability to be restored, but, as well as any other body, a liver can hurt. Most often pains in the field of the right podreberye testify to an illness or pathology. Infections, poisonings, improper feeding, the raised loading, viruses – not the full list of the reasons of emergence of pain. If the liver hurts, so will be enough to neglect campaigns to the doctor, it is necessary to find out the prime cause.
Read also: The liver is increased: reasons and treatment by a diet
The pain syndrome is shown not at once: at first pathology proceeds is hidden, the liver increases in sizes, capsule walls stretch. The more they stretch – the more intensively you will feel pain. Sometimes symptoms are false and result from squeezing of body or intercostal neuralgia. The reasons of pains conditionally divide into two look: organic and functional.
Carry to the functional reasons:
- Intoxication (chemicals, toxins, alcohol).
- Improper feeding (abuse of greasy, smoked and heavy food).
- Reception of medicines.
Organic reasons it:
- Liver obesity.
- Benign and malignant tumors.
- Violation of a fermentation.
- Hepatic gripes.
- Gepatoza, etc.
Often pains in a liver – a symptom of diseases of a gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, cholecystitis, a holangit, etc.).
Such symptoms come to light. At first pain is shown by the pressing discomfortable feeling in the right podreberye, gradually it becomes aching, is shown more often. The person can suffer from nausea, heartburn, he has a bitterness in a mouth, a yellowish raid in language, color of urine and a calla changes. Temperature increase of a body, change of color of integuments, rashes is often observed.
Important! Not for nothing mass media go on about harm of alcohol, after all alcohol contains the strongest toxins. It is necessary to spend for processing of 10 mg of vodka of a liver hour. Frequent reception of alcoholic beverages exhausts a liver, involves development of pathologies.
It is necessary to pass full inspection at the doctor, treatment is appointed only by the expert after drawing up the anamnesis and receiving results of analyses. For knocking over of spasms Drotaverin, No-shpu, the Papaverine, etc. appoint. It is obligatory to accept regularly gepatoprotektor (Essentsiale, Karsil, Galstena, etc.), if necessary appoint enzymes for improvement of digestion and a bifidobacterium for normalization of microflora. The diet at a liver pains is also formed individually, taking into account a physical condition of the patient, age, degree of complexity and features of a disease.
Read also: A diet at a fatty gepatoz of a liver
Features of a diet
Rules of food at a liver pains:
- The food has to be useful, prepared at home, but not bought in shop or in the market.
- The menu has to be balanced: in day the organism has to receive 400g carbohydrates, 120g proteins (on 50% vegetable and animal) and to 80g fats (from them 70% of a phytogenesis).
- It is necessary to keep to a diet constantly. Duration depends on specifics of pathology and weight of the anamnesis: for example, at an acute hepatitis or after removal of a gall bladder it lasts 1-1,5 months, then it is possible to pass to the sparing option. For clarification of a liver and prevention 6-7 weeks there are enough. At chronic diseases in order to avoid an aggravation of restriction will be constants.
- The general caloric content is counted individually: it averages 2600-3200 kcal.
- The medical diet includes a maximum 30g sugar and 10g table salt. Whenever possible it is better to replace sugar with honey.
- The menu has to consist of the boiled, baked and steamed dishes. The steam option is more preferable as then in food remain useful micro and macrocells. It is recommended to crush or wipe food, at least the first 5-7 days – it is easier acquired and well sates.
- Don't forget to adhere to the drinking mode: in day it is necessary to consume 2 liters of liquid. Green tea, vegetables broth, the diluted natural juice, compotes, kissels, fermented milk products, in particular kefir is resolved.
- It is necessary to eat fractionally, but it is regular – 4-5 times a day, the maximum serving size – 300 grams. Fractional food provokes frequent reductions of a gall bladder and simplifies digestion process. Don't report, it is better in 2 hours make having a snack.
- You watch food temperature: very hot and cold dishes aren't recommended.
- At first it is necessary to adhere to rules of a dietary table No. 10, in the absence of aggravations it is possible to pass to a table No. 5.
- Don't eat a vsukhomyatka and don't starve, make a diet and accurately adhere to it.
Read also: A diet at hepatitis C
The resolved and forbidden products
What to choose products for a diet when the liver hurts?
|Products||The resolved||The forbidden|
|Vegetables||Cabbage, beet, pumpkin, vegetable marrow, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, potatoes||Bean, salad, sorrel, spinach, turnip, radish, mushrooms|
|Fruit||The sweet fruit peeled of a peel, dried fruits||Sour berries and fruit|
|Fish||Low-fat grades (hake, pangasius, grouper, cod, carp, pike, etc.)||Fat, smoked and salty fish|
|Meat||Chicken meat, turkey, rabbit, veal||Pork, mutton, goose, duck, offal|
|Bread and flour products||Razvarenny macaroni, yesterday's bread, croutons, galetny cookies||Pastries, fresh bread|
|Vegetable fats||Sunflower, linen, olive and butter||Melted fat, fat|
|Sweets||Honey, fruit jelly, fruit mousses and jelly||Ice cream, cakes, pies, chocolate, candies|
|Sauces and spices||Greens, the swept-away gravy, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon||Mayonnaise, store sauces, hot spices and spices|
|Dairy products||Low-fat sour cream, yogurt, kefir, not strong cheese, cottage cheese||Fresh milk, fat fermented milk products, strong cheese, sour cottage cheese|
|Drinks||Still water, juice, compotes, kissels, green tea, dogrose broth (1 tbsp of berries on 1 glass of water, to accept 2 times a day in an hour after food)||Carbonated drinks, alcohol, coffee, cocoa, strong tea, hot chocolate|
|Snack||Vegetable and fruit salads||Canned food, marinated and salty vegetables|
|Grain||Buckwheat, oat, semolina, rice. Buckwheat cereal, by the way, is very useful to health. In more detail about its properties it is possible to read here: Buckwheat cereal: useful properties and caloric content||Millet, yachnevy, wheat|
Needless to say, treatment means full refusal of fried and greasy food, fast food.
The recommended menu
|Day of the week||Menu|
|The 1st||For breakfast: an omelet on couple.|
For lunch: soup potato (200g), vegetables with meat stewed (150g).
For a mid-morning snack: kefir, croutons.
For dinner: buckwheat cereal (150g), beef boiled (100g)
|The 2nd||For breakfast: porridge on milk (200g).|
For lunch: cream soup vegetable (200g), salad from beet (80g), fish puree (120g).
For a mid-morning snack: compote from dried fruits, galetny cookies.
For dinner: rice porridge (100g), chicken meat boiled (150g)
|The 3rd||For breakfast: 1 boiled soft-boiled eggs, vegetable salad.|
For lunch: buckwheat soup (200g), carrot puree (80g), turkey boiled (120g).
For a mid-morning snack: banana, muesli with milk (140g).
For dinner: mashed potatoes (120g), cutlet chicken (120g)
|The 4th||For breakfast: cream of wheat (200g).|
For lunch: soup rice (200g), stewed vegetables (100g), a souffle from chicken (100g).
For a mid-morning snack: cottage cheese with fruit (150g)
For dinner: potatoes boiled (100g), meatballs chicken (120g)
|The 5th||For breakfast: rice porridge with fruit (200g).|
For lunch: soup potato (200g), pumpkin puree (80g), chicken meat boiled (120g).
For a mid-morning snack: carrot and apple salad with sour cream (200g).
For dinner: mashed potatoes (120g), fish boiled (100g), salad from tomatoes (80g)
|The 6th||For breakfast: an omelet on couple (120g), boiled chicken meat (100g).|
For lunch: fish soup (200g), stewed vegetables (200g).
For a mid-morning snack: cottage cheese casserole (150g).
For dinner: vermicelli (120g), boiled veal (150g)
|The 7th||For breakfast: porridge with apples (200g).|
For lunch: vegetable cream soup (200g), stewed vegetable marrows (100g), chicken meat boiled (120g).
For a mid-morning snack: apples baked (120g).
For dinner: buckwheat cereal (120g), chicken cutlets (150g)
Read also: A diet at hepatitis B: features, useful products, the recommended menu
What person doesn't like to eat tasty and nourishingly? Even if it is necessary to keep to a diet, it is possible to find many recipes of dishes, useful and pleasant for flavoring receptors. We suggest you to make oat pancakes with cottage cheese. You will find a step-by-step master class in video below.